That's Cool - by Heat

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Cuteness of Matt

In hopes that I'll get a kiss, I have to tell you something. Matt is a freakin' babe! Hahaha. He's super cute and numero uno at cuddling. We're discussing it right now, in fact. Kinda. I didn't know what to write about, so he came to my rescue (or somethin') and gave me a topic: to write about how cute he is. Basically, it starts with the outward stuff. His hair is incredibly soft and he looks way good with the short hair. Given, I've never seen him with long hair, but hey, he still looks good. He's got way gorgeous blue eyes, which is a mutation-who knew? and perfectly shaped lips. His body is dang good lookin! Pretty much everyone knows I'm not necessarily a fan of six packs, and despite that, he's still trying to get one, but he has so much muscle! His body is basically the epitome (yeah, college word...kinda) of bodily perfection. But it's not all that that makes me think he's cute. Matt has the greatest personality too. He can joke around and have fun. We usually have pretty good conversations about all sorts of stuff. For instance, after he read that blog about our first kiss, we talked for like two hours about it. Sometimes we talk about movies and all kinds of junk. Ha! Matt is so humble...for the most part. A lot of the time, when I tell him that I think he's got a sexy body or whatever, he'll deny it. I think that he secretly knows he really is whatever I say to him. He has pretty good ideas for the most part and isn't afraid to do whatever he wants so he'll have fun. Does that even make sense? I don't know, but maybe. He's pretty sporty...Well, when it comes to basketball, even though he claims that he sucks. I don't think he does, but whatever. Matt plays guitar and sings!!! What? Yeah, that's right. He doesn't do it at the same time though; according to him, it ends up sounding horrible if he does it together. I have yet to learn for myself, but I assume he's being too modest about that. Someday, if I have anything to do with it, he WILL play for me. Muahahahahaha. Ok...Basically, all of this is a little bit off the wall, but if you really want to know how cute he is, imagine your favorite qualities in a guy, that is pretty much what he's made of. He opens doors and kisses softly, he knows just what to say to make a girl blush, and he somehow knows when I need a pick-me-up. There's more, but I'm not feeling the good writing skills coming out today, sorry suckers. I better get that kiss now! The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home